Friday, December 28

Dream of Decor








With the new year close by its definitely time for a change in décor. 
The first two images I came across on homewear blogs. The first looks like something out of Rachel Zoe's apartment, each clothing item is carefully sorted into the correct section, and lets not forget the colour coordination either. I love the library of books that have been separated by colour - I would quite happily spend all day in there.

Mirrors are often said to make a room appear larger. In the case of the third image, the mirrors basically teleport you into another world where everything is sparkly... I wouldn't say no.

This dresser is oh-so-perfect for all the jewellery/accessory lovers out there. Get yours personally customised here
Canvas&Canvas is a website dedicated to rescue the world from sad walls. Ranging from all patterns, sizes, shapes and colours, I guarantee they will liven up any room. At the moment I'm dying for the abstract rainbow artwork. Get them here and here.


No comments:

Post a Comment